Thursday, September 1, 2011

Raya ke - 3

Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah the Almighty, for His blessing and love, our open house was successfully held this year.

The open house officially start at 12.30 with Hairuz and Hafiz coming. After eating and chitchatting for some times, Nody came, and not really eating since he just got back from beraya at his cousin's ouze.

Then around 2pm, Bumilah and her family comes, follow by Bu Idah and family, then Pacik Sabdin (i used to call him Abang Adin) and family. So, first time after few years back, I feel the open house raya again just like i had one when we were at home back in Papar.

Then around 3.30pm, all of them going back, then not long after, I received text from Doreen, saying that they'l pay me a visit for raya in awhile. *smile* . Then , around 4.30, Freda and Doreen & the gang (Issma, Wawan and Sharrif) came.

We chitchatting a bit, here and there, and around 5.30 they all went back. Since my open house are from 11 to 8pm, im still waiting if there's other family or friends will pay us a visit. But then, I guess that's all for our open house today. I was quiet tired, not to mention my other family members.

Million thanks to Mama (for sponsoring sayur , sotong and bhn2 for tomyam, and for rendang ayam, agar2 & custard), thanks to my lil sis Aerma Fatiemah & husbands (for lamban & sotong) , thanks to my little brother, Abang who helped with the dishes and tidy up things, and thanks to Anisahasnah (for helping bit here and there) in order to ensure the success of this event. Alhamdulillah, the open house for 2011, was successfully held.

I dint take pics though, nway, a nice memory created and tightly keep in my mind.

Last but not least, Thank You ! ^^

ps : i did invite some friends, but they just dont seem to bother to come. Not all, but few. I did invite from last year, yet, they cant come, eventhough they promised to come. Herm. I dont know if they are my fwens anymore. I should just back off. =) I dont belong to that clique. Thank you for being my friend bfore. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment