Sometimes I also didnt know why i have my temper around so fast. In a minute I am okay, but a minute later, I'll be mad like hell, dont know why..
just like now at kenduri my uncle, I was talking and chitchatting just fine wf my cousin and niece, but I guess it was bcoz the weather was hot like hell, and the house crowded wf people.. and i insist to my mom that i wanna go home, and drop by at the office to pick up some things.
then my mom and anis said something to me when we are in our car, but suddenly i got mad and rise up my voice. i dont know what's gotten into me, but I truly madly getting mad all of sudden. crazy. huh !
this kinda situation occured frequently to meself. sometimes i find this kind of attitude annoyed me. dui ! nway, i'll post some more later. gtg! bye !
No comments:
Post a Comment