Friday, August 10, 2012

Dugaan lg, demam..

yesterday i geel bad sorethroat, which lead to hurtful coughing. i took off from Zohor at 2pm until 5pm in Surau. Since yesterday i got conf call, i decided to stay for the day. 

early that morning i woke up at 5.50am, and check on the calendar, that Subuh is at 5.55am. So i hve another 5mins to eat and drink - to which i forgot to drink the cough medicine. 

I decided to came to work early yesterday, around 6.30am i took my bath and reached office at 8am. the sorethroat become worst.

i went to the company panel clinic, Klinik Bersatu at Inderawasih at 6pm, but the clinic is closed. So i went off to another nearby panel clinick, Klinik Joe Fernandez.

The doc check on me, saying that i am hving infection on my throat and ask me to take antibiotic and some gargle med. I ask for MC< and she give me MC for today. 

To which, i am really hvg my MC after all. 

I got awake at 8am this morning, but just couldnt get up from my bad (i didnt have the chance to drink my med since i missed my sahur again). I fell asleep again, and got awake at 9.30pm.

I texted my supervisor saying that i'l be on my MC due to the fever i had, my throat become itchy, and i avoid to talk much. But i said, i'll be there for the oscilloscope training (i dont want to missed the training). to which, my supervisor first said, "OK Aerna".. but a few minutes later, another text came , " No need to come. The fellow canceled the meeting.. Take care.." when he couldnt reach me by the phone..

Then i give him a call, and ask if they really2 cancelled the training, and he said, "They just called me up, and cancelled the training. They will do it next Tuesday" when i asked when will they postponed the training to. 

So, i spend my day checking on email, and watching kdo, and sleeping in the evening before prayer, and got off to Jusco to pay my bills and buy something for my nieces . In fact i bought another brooch, make up accessories , and 3 shoes - all costs me, RM160. OK, no more things to buy before Raya. 

I feel the fever again. I need to go home asap. But i need to buy some "buka puasa" food. 

I went to Johnny's..but seeing to many people are queuing, i decide to went to KFC , but the queue quite long. So i decide to go to McD, to buy myself some porridge. 

I lost my sense of food, everything tasted plain. uh. If fever can cause me to lost my appetite and "kurus", i guess i can accept this. erm..

good day everyone :) will post some picas when the fever cooling down.



No comments:

Post a Comment