Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Helo Helo July ~ Part 1

Hi hello everyone ! 

How things going around here? It seems i've not writing for quiet sometimes , isnt it? Getting busier with hal duniawi ! oh no ! Hikhik :D

Ok, the July is here ! Basically its MY month ! Hehe. Last July was the worst ! Actually, not the July month, but I had the worst post-birthday gift on Aug last year ! Gado dengan colleague yg immatured ok!  I hope not this time around too. Coz that guy unfortunately still around, geez ! I hope he buzz off somewhere. Immatured and unprofessional ! Oh no ! Sickening, OK !

I temper2 jg, but x setemper ngek macam dia. nama je da keje lamaa.. patut la x naek2 jadi engineer lg..dok je la jadi junior engineer manjang nun. buekk ! 

jaat ke aku? xla..mulut je laser. ye lah, sakit hati gaban. ah ! dahla. stop talking about that stupid old man ! 

OK. I got stressed last week - agaknya after VLSI class and with the current work situation with no Clement around (my ex-immediate boss), everything is on me. Stressful OK, some more with untolerable and unsupportive team mate ! pls notice, team-mate, means only singular !

I took emergency leave, taking a break from work. 3-days. Call boss asked for permission, at first he didnt give one and trying to persuade to work 1 more day and taking 2-days leave instead. tp ofkos la i xmo.. coz i have class on Saturday & Sunday. So, i need to runaway within this 3-days so that i can came back on Monday for work. He finally agreed when i started sobbing..x professional ka? apa ku kesah. he knows im such a crybaby. He asked why? I said, im screwing up, my head in mess. I thought he understand. 

Until i received the text again from him , trying to persuade me to come to work on Friday. 

"Pls reconsider to take leave for 3 days as we really cannot afford to lose an experienced person  like u for such a long time. Perhaps u can come bk on friday?"

*touching* OK. Experienced person..for the fact its only my 1 years and 9mths old in that co...

and i replied to him saying that i cant promise anything, since i cant give my best at work if i continued working in that current state of mind - total mess & stress !

and... he akur. *glad*

I dont know where to run, but i need to run. So i decide to give a call to my elder sister in KL, i guess meeting my niece , baby Ainul probably would help me settling down my messy feeling. 

So that night itself, i asked my housemate to send me off to the Butterworth train station, and bought train tix on the spot for 11PM train. 

Spending my 3-days off with niece makes me feel a bit better. 

but the worst case now, im getting bad diarrhea, due to food poisoning i guess. IN fact, got infected from my niece also maybe. Idk. 

For 5-days OK.. 5-days ! OK la. I'll wrote again. Until then.. :)

XoXo,

- Far





No comments:

Post a Comment