Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hey! That's Faking!



when i visiting other fwen's blog, i cant deny they had a very nice & interesting story to write about. . the words, the emotions, the story it's just nice. . when i tink to myself, why i cant do like they do??

my blog is too emotional (for me lorr). . sometimes i tink if im the reader, i might ended up not to read tis page, since there's more to hatred & anger surrounding tis page. .

and sometimes, i feel like i wanna write ony gud2 tings. . with happy tings + positive tings & words ony . .

but . . HEY! that's FAKING!

I dont write blog for ONLY them to read. . I mainly wrote on what happening on me and around me. . So either they like it or not, I hv no intention to make any correction. . bcause, im just being me. And I know, my life's not as interesting as others. So, if u dont like it, just leave okie? =)

I love blogging. noobs & rebel is my life's story page. . . and u may asked why cant i do it offline if not for them to read?? bcoz i like to share my story. . not 100%, but half of it. . Sometimes, what i wrote is not meant to be talk over about orally.

The happy, sad, anger, funny & facts of life. . that's mainly emotion that i would like to share in my page. . People hv 2 different personality, and so do I. When I show emotionless outside, actually I am very touched inside. It just, sometimes u cant show ur emotion well. I tell u, I am a denial person. =)

and for those who still keep on reading & sharing, I would like to thank you ! =)

p/s it's nice feeling when to know someone's out there listen to ur prob virtually (mcm stalkers laa kirenyaa kn fiexa??! hee)

sy takut derma darah, tp sb kuatkan hati dan dgn dorongan rakan2, sy berjaya menderma darah O saya pada final year sy d UTP! Penakut2 tp berani! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment