I'll be home in another 12 more hours. yehuu ! cant wait. I'll be away at the company for a week, but i'll be working from home - oh ! my SV didnt even give me a chance to get away with it. He said "Aerna, make sure you'll check your email frequently and i'll see if i cant include you in on next week call"
And me..? "Sure things Clement, you still can reached me eventho im back at home, and i'll always check my mail. Thanks !"
I know it was hard for him to let me go off a week - but, he said, this time around, he'll back up for me. I should be grateful tho, but still, he have to let me off also, since i've been working like 24/7 a day. I am not blaming him, since i myself love to work everyday - for the facts that i need to earn and learn, but not to recklessly spending my money enjoying myself alone. I have a debts to settle, i have family to feed on (bunyi mcm ketua keluarga je.. poyo. hehe . )
but. . here i am, luggaging 2 lappys inside my just-bought bag-pack. Huhu. my light -personal Samsung RC420 & my not too light company IBM lappy.
my just-bought lappy-bag
my lunch today - i was hungry to hell this morning
penang bridge - while im on my way from company to my friend's houze yesterday
happy working days fellas ! and to me, happy holidays ! ^^



No comments:
Post a Comment