I have been thinking on updating this page of mine - but i just dont know where to start.
Syawal kept me busy, indeed.
Ramadhan was awesome - but Ramadhan this year was one of the challenging month ever. I have my emotion and professionalism tested - and i cried, i hurt, i hate - all those negative emotion comes to myself and i decide to spent Ramadhan with a lotsa prayer to Allah S.W.T. , and alhamdulillah, i am able to overcome those -ve feeling and leaving and coming back to kampung in a peace state of mind. :)
I spent almost 2 weeks at kampung for Raya, and for sure, my Syawal this year was AWESOME ;)
everyone back at home - my nieces, Aleya and Alesya also home. I wanna share the joy by picas, but since i am writing now from office (taking my lunch break), i'll be updating soon once i get back (with more internet connection at home).
I've been very busy
No comments:
Post a Comment