for the past few days (or past few weeks?) i have been distracted by problems, in & out, and i was like silly (hopeless) person ever.
I dont talk over financial problem to my mama when i ever since started earning my own ody.
I dont talk over office problem to my bestfriends anymore after they left me to KL & Labuan.
I dont talk over relationship matter to my sisters since i never do.
I dont talk over my future plans to my colleague since it has nothing to do with them.
and I dont talk about myself pretty much to my kidz.
Simply, I just dont talk. And that's the problem. When am need someone to talk to, I have no one(to refer to). . and there i am, complaining, jotting & bubbling down here in my page , and burst my temper in fb - and till someone out thr willing to share wf me. TQ. . =)
and without am realizing, there's another person out there, who u tink wont care & never updates wf ur life, suddenly, voicing out a very touching advice, and . . sorry. sy cengeng & sensitif.

wishing birthday to the person i love / i care / i like is another habit of mine. and she, is one of them. =) she's d person i adore & my greatest inspirations for my future plans. .
just simply with the thank-you-for-the-wishes , added wif simple line that really2 touched me inside out, i am really thankful to her.
for her being away in Japan, and for her being like she-wont-have-time to check updates on her x-student, and yet, she seems to see what's happening to me (not totally get the whole story, but yet, i tink she understands sth is wrong wf me life), and with this line. . .
"keep smiling inside and out, don't get stressed on things we have no control over."
I would like to thanks her, a LOT!
im very sensitive over such things. sorry i just realized this bad habit of mine.

Thank You Miss Suhaila Badarol Hisham! May ALLAH bless ya alwiz & good luck with your pHD! AMIN. .
it keeps me thinking of myself : how could i majoring in control system if i cant control myself & realized that there is a thing whereby we have no control to it?
I am not a good student (application) of control, sorry ms . . T_T I shud buried it deep down inside me tho. Having better grade wont help me in life : I know now, I shud learn to apply, to learn only to get an A.
keeping everything to urself is OK as long as it doesnt eat u from the inside... as one would say 'problem shared, is a problem halved'.. of course letting it out is hard... take it easy! hihihi
ReplyDeletehuhu. i tink it starts eating half of me bfore i realized it laaa asrih. huu. Alhamdulillah, HE loves me. Based on the faith to HIM & belief that everythin happen for a reason, Im contented. =)
ReplyDeleteNway, TQ yaa asrih! ehe ^^